Monday, June 17, 2013

Le bag and le make up

I hate bringing around tons of stuff and my shoulders tend to hurt easily so I don't like bringing around a huge bag. I have a couple of designer bags which I use from time to time but I'm going to show you guys my EVERYDAY bag. Its just a simple sling bag that fits all the basic stuff I need. 

Forever 21 leather sling bag


Ralph Lauren Polo 1 for Women, Ray-ban Sunglasses, MAC Cosmetics Powder
YSL Patent Wallet, Clinique Chubby Stick in Watermelon, Salinase and keys



I have to wear make up all the time for taping, trust me I have a little suitcase worth of make up but in "real life" I'm not really a big make up fan. I mean I love it and all but I just choose not to wear a lot or sometimes close to none make up. Wala akong paki if may eye bags ako or kita pimples ko ok lang yun I'd rather everyone see my imperfections than me looking like I ate crayons and its all seeping through my skin. Hihihihi. 


 Basics



Naked Urban Decay, MAC Studio Fix NC 35,  MAC Blush in Well Dressed,
 Shu Uemura Gel Concealer in medium light, MAC Concealer in NC 30,
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder,  MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC 20

Its always good to have your basics, you need concealer to cover up unwanted blemishes and powder to go on top of your concealer, the trick to buying powder is that when you apply it you make sure its the same color as your neck cause you don't want to look like a geisha. By applying blush to just the apple of your cheeks you get this fresh look and then top it all off with translucent powder so your make up sets. Also, when buying eye shadow palettes make sure you get one with colors that you are sure you will use or else sayang lang.


Shu Uemura in Pink Coral and Rosy Mauve, MAC in CremeSheen, Lancome Deep Reddish Brown,
LipSurgence Lip Tint in Lust, Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon and Curviest Caramel and tint from Korea

I'm not really a fan of lipstick because I always lick and bite my lips so it usually wears off or goes on to my teeth (gross) and I hate it when it fades, meron lang sa corners of my lips but the inner part has no lipstick on it. My lips also tend to dry really easily so I've found a couple of lipsticks that go perfect for all my first world problems! When I buy lipstick nowadays I always test them to see if it suits my skin color and I make sure that they are always the type of lipsticks that have moisturizers. Look good and feel good!


MAC Studio Fix Lash, MAC Brow Set in GirlBoy, NARS eyeliner in nude, Prestige brow pen

If you're the type of girl who hates wearing falsies, like me, then this is the perfect mascara for you. I swear when I wear this my eyelashes look so fake but so real (anoraw), most people think its a downer when mascara isn't waterproof but I'm quite the opposite, I HATE waterproof mascara, its so hard to take off so I like this one. Mehehehe. I have really dark and thick eyebrows so I don't really need to fill them in anymore with a pencil so I just run this GirlBoy gel through 'em and POWWWW artista eyebrows ka teh. Yan ang sikreto. White eyeliner is so out and nude eyeliner is the new thing. Simple pimple.


Blush brush from Forever21, MAC Cosmetics fluff brush, pambunot hahaha, eyelash curler, Laura Mercier sponge (?)

If you're a clean freak then by all means use your hands to apply your make up but if not then use a brush but PLEASE make sure you wash your brushes on a regular basis because bacteria builds up there and if it touches your skin then nako teh, you're gonna be a pizza face and you don't want that. Pambunot to keep your eyebrows clean, eyelash curler to give you that VAVAVOOM look and a random sponge. Cause.... Wala lang.




Make-up is a fun and wonderful thing but remember iba pa rin kapag freshhhh!


Love, 
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot lo! This is so informative and i'd definitely try all these brands and shades hahaha wala lang idol lang! good to know that it's better to have a non-waterproof mascara than a waterproof one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see what's in your bag :D I really wanna try RL Polo 1, been a fan of their products for ages :D

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag!! would definitely try those make up you have here! x0 Congrats to your sister as well! MW2013!! =D

    ~FashionTravels ~ www.tauyanm.com ~

    ReplyDelete