Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wooden Spoon

Last night I had dinner with my brother Victor and my best-friend Alex at Katipunan, we we're supposed to eat at our favorite place called Xocolat but of course it was full! So we ended up at this place called "Wooden Spoon", it was a first for all of us to eat there. We rarely get to see Alex now a days cause she's so busy with her school (she goes to Ateneo). So it was nice to catch up with her over good food!

Wooden Spoon serves Filipino food in platters, I really like this because whenever I eat out, I like trying a little bit of everything, chos matakaw lang ako. Sharing is caring naman diba? Tee-hee! Anyways heres what we had!

Appetizers

Sotanghon Lumpia w/ Sweet Chili Sauce
Shrimp Nuggets w/ Hot Chili and Sweet Chili Sauce



ULAAAAM
Ginataang Sitaw
Bicol Express (Expected it to be white!)


Bagnet Dinuguan (THE BEST)

Wooden Spoon is just along Katipunan, the restaurant itself is a little small so you might not want to eat  there with so many people but the service was great! They actually brought the food in after 10 minutes and every request we had they followed it they way we wanted it and overall the food was spectacular! And siyempre I can't end the post without pictures of myself with Alex and Victor. (VAIN)

GWAPO MO VIC 
Alex! She hides her pretty face pag solo shot. Ewan ko sa kanya. 
Siyempre ako! Hahaha and my beautiful best-friend Alex

4 comments:

  1. I love Bicol Express <3 but .. I hate ginataang sitaw. Lahat ng ginataan ayoko. :/ Ate Lauren can you give me one reason why should I eat ginataan? :) Yung ma co-convince ako haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagnet Dinuguan. Must try :))

    http://ryandjagustin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you simply must try ken afford near bo's coffee also at katip. they serve the best sisig and sinigang at reasonable prices :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading blogs, your blog seems so interesting but idk where is the follow or subscribe button :) I cant open your profile too<3 Godbless and goodluck ganda :)

    ReplyDelete